At Dracakis Jewellers we are passionate about handmade jewellery and design. From start to finish we love the whole process and whole-heartedly welcome any projects our customers bring to us; from pendants to diamond engagement rings we have it all covered. Every piece of Jewellery: rings, earrings and pendants can be crafted onsite in both of our stores. Both are fully equipped with state of the art workshops to ensure all of our Jewellery is perfectly crafted.
Our design process happens in various stages;
1. Initial customer consultation – For every design enquiry we will invite you into store for a free of charge, no obligation chat about your plans. This is the time to discuss options, to help us understand exactly what it is our customer wants and foresee their visions of their dream Jewellery piece.
2. Design process - From this consultation we will draw up initial designs to your brief. Depending on the type of jewellery we more than likely will present you with multiple designs to choose from.
3. Design presentation – We will present you our design proposals for your consideration and feedback. If you are happy we will begin production on your jewellery, if not, we will make the appropriate amendments to the designs until you are completely happy with your piece.
4. Manufacturing – Once a design has been agreed to, that meets the customer’s specification and budget we will commission our jewellers to begin work on your jewellery. We will give you an expected pick up date for your Jewellery.
5. Collection – We’ll have your piece all ready in store for your collection on the nominated pick up date. We also offer a free of charge gift-wrapping service if the piece of Jewellery is a gift. We will provide you with all the necessary paperwork and you will then be ready to go out and show off your custom made Jewellery piece.